COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Orega Management Ltd. whose registered office is at 70 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0HR.
2. Entry to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
3. Competition entry opens on 15 July 2019 and closes on 13 September 2019 at midnight. Any entries received after the 13 September 2019 will not be eligible.
4. After entries close, the #StartMeUp Pitch final will take place the week commencing 07 October 2019. The confirmed date will be announced prior to 23 September 2019. The final pitch will be held at Orega Glasgow with the winner being announced on the same day. If you have been selected to present in the final pitch, you must be available to pitch on the final date selected.
5. Eligibility for entry is within mainland UK aged 18 or over. Proof of age may be required.
6. Existing Orega serviced office and coworking clients are excluded from entering the competition.
7. Employees of Orega, as well as any member of their active agencies, are excluded from entering the competition.
9. Entrants grant Orega the license to use the data collected for all purposes including, but not limited to, post-promotion and the opportunity to offer the results to the media. Data collected may be passed on to carefully selected third parties in accordance with the data protection act.
10. Entrants grant Orega the licence to use any photography or video collected during the #StartMeUp Pitch competition in post promotional activity and media.
11. The competition prizes are as follows:
a. The winner will receive a 4-person office at Orega Glasgow with business broadband and phone included. The office space will be specified by Orega and can be moved at Orega’s discretion. If the client expands during this time, any expansion will be at the client’s own cost. If the client reduces the size of their company, there will be no credit towards the client or a change in prize. Any extra services including Meeting Rooms, Business Services and Telephone/IT services will be charged at extra cost. The prize is for a period of 6 months only and is non-transferable. There are no substitutions or cash redemptions for the prize.
b. The four runners-up will each receive a 6-month MyOrega Virtual Office Pro package at Orega Glasgow. Any extra services including Meeting Rooms, Business Services and Telephone/IT services will be charged at extra cost. These prizes are for a period of 6 months only and are non-transferable. There are no substitutions or cash redemptions for these prizes.
12. No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated in the applicable Specific Terms. For example, unless stated in the applicable Specific Terms, the costs of transport to and from a venue or an event are not included.
13. The winner and runners-up must meet Orega’s compliance to be eligible to claim the prize.
14. The winner will be announced on the final day of the #StartMeUp Pitch competition.
15. The winner must confirm their acceptance of the prize within 14 days of notification and take occupancy within 60 days of accepting the prize.
16. Orega reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. In the event that this happens, this document will be updated with the amended Terms & Conditions.
17. If an insufficient number of eligible entries (as determined by Orega in its sole discretion) are not received by the closing date, Orega reserves the right not to award a prize or carry out the competition.
18. The #StartMeUp Pitch Glasgow and recordings of the presentation will take place at Orega Glasgow. Should you be successful in being selected for the final round of presentations, you will be required to attend 1 recording day which will be a weekday. Orega reserves the right to use any recordings and images collected on the day of the Pitch for use in Orega communications.