Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Relevant IOSH qualifications required (TechIOSH or above preferred)
- Interest in learning about commercial business environments and general finance.
- Ability to demonstrate systems monitoring and compliance is necessary.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate and will to learn and show others how to use IT/Telephony is essential.
An outgoing, enthusiastic, honest and confident individual who possess the following attributes:
- Strong (written/verbal) communication, and diplomatic skills.
- Ability to maintain control and perform during stressful situations.
- Positive and proactive energy.
- Attention to detail and extremely well organised.
- PC Literate with knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Excellent team player.
- Confidence to interact with a range of clients up to Board level.
- The ability to multi-task.
If you would like to apply, send us your CV and cover letter.