According to the report from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development to achieve work-life balance, the idyllic country to live and work must:
1. Have affordable housing
2. Pay a good income
3. Offer an enjoyable job
4. Be in a vibrant community
5. Allow for continuing education
6. Be an environment not overrun with gentrification or pollution
7. Have access to reliable and affordable healthcare
8. Provide safety at both work and play
Europe seems to be have work-life balance in the bag, read more about the countries who have perfected this.
Do you want to work in a country with great work-life balance? Take an office at either Orega Leopold EU District or Orega Sablon Tower in Brussels, Belgium and become happier, healthier and more productive. Speak to our friendly sales team on 0800 840 5509 and book a tour today.