If you are customer-focused, full of initiative and want to excel by delivering a 5-star service, Orega might have an opening for you. We are often on the lookout for enthusiastic applicants to join our expanding Sales and Customer Service teams. From Trainee to Managerial level, any applications will be reviewed should we have relevant positions available.
If you fit into the above criteria and are looking for a great working environment, send an email with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Orega is opening our first business centre in Scotland and we want you to join us! We are looking for an Assistant Customer Service Manager for our Aberdeen centre to help set up the centre and deliver exceptional services to our clients.
The role is extremely varied and requires someone with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. The responsibilities include:
• Working as one team to deliver targets – including opening, closing and daily check standards.
• Ensuring the Centre building/facilities are of the expected high standards at all times.
• Support the client move in/move out procedures and turnaround of vacant offices/Meeting Room's with full completion of associated paperwork to schedule.
• Assist and ensure all secretarial/administrative/customer invoicing/chasing customer payments etc. are completed accurately.
You will ideally have similar experience of working in a customer relationship role, be a confident communicator and have an adaptable approach to your work.
Orega has an opportunity at our Wandsworth centre for a Customer Services Representative.
The role has overall responsibility for delivering first class customer services to our customers and visitors. The role will be extremely varied and you will be expected to handle multiple tasks.
The responsibilities include:
• Handle day-to-day ‘front of house’ customer and their customers’ liaison.
• Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
• Answer switchboard and maintain a rapid response rate.
• Meet Orega’s standard of high level customer service with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude.
• Understand and make sure customers follow security procedures at all times.
• General housekeeping checks to all floors.
You will have experience of delivering outstanding customer service, be confident and enthusiastic and have an adaptable approach to your work.
If you would like more information regarding these roles or wish to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.